- Circular 3” diameter, Printed in the USA, full color air freshener with Mint Scent
- Iconic Los Pollos Hermanos logo printed on both sides
- As seen in Gus Fring’s car on Breaking Bad (S4E12)
- Hang this air freshener in your car and make others wonder what you are up to…
- Great find for any Breaking Bad fan!
Perhaps the most widely recognized symbol from the Breaking Bad series is now available as an air freshener. Los Pollos Hermanos, a fast-food chain restaurant, is used by Gus Fring as a cover for his meth empire. In S4E12, “End Times” Walter watches Gus from the rooftop walk to his car (armed with a small, hidden explosive) with this air freshener hanging from his rearview mirror. These two chickens don’t just represent food, they represent a falling empire, death, and fake fronts… Now you can hang this exact replica air freshener in your rearview mirror!
But wait, you could get this air freshener as a part of the Breaking Bad Air Freshener Set of 3 or the Ultimate Fan Pack Bundles!