- As worn by Sheldon Cooper (S4E10) in the 73rd episode
- Color: Navy Blue, printed with vintage, distressed 73, Fruit of the Loom 100% Cotton t-shirt, Printed in the USA
- 73: the best number according to Sheldon, and Jim Parsons’s birth year
- Awesome gift selection from Sheldon's closet for Big Bang Theory fans and math whizzes alike!
- This T-Shirt will be the most intelligent decision you make about your wardrobe....
“The best number is 73…. 73 is the twenty-first prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the twelfth and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying (hang on to your hats) 7 and 3…. In binary, 73 is a palindrome: 1-0-0- 1-0- 0-1, which backwards is 1-0- 0-1- 0-0- 1.” -Sheldon.
Now you, Big Bang Theory fans, and math lovers can wear the Chuck Norris of numbers on your shirt and embody Sheldon’s quirky love of all that is 73!